What We Do Best
Recognized as an expert in industrial refrigeration systems, ALTA Refrigeration has been in operation since 1975. We are a family-owned and family-oriented organization that places extreme value on our people. As a result, we have very little employee turnover and high customer satisfaction.
We are looking for team members who want a long term, rewarding career with a company that will invest as much in them as they invest in the company. ALTA Refrigeration is accepting resumes for the following positions – to see full descriptions click on the name of the position. Company benefits and application instructions are listed at the bottom of this page.
Location: Peachtree City, GA
Status: Full-time/Hourly, Non-exempt
Recognized as the expert in industrial refrigeration systems, Alta Refrigeration, Inc. has been in business since 1975. We are financially strong and place extreme value on our team. As a result, we have very little employee turnover and high customer satisfaction. We are looking for the team members that want a long term career with a company that will invest as much in them as they invest in the company.
We are looking for experienced technicians that can travel to the customer site to diagnose and solve their problems. We are a multi-state service provider.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintenance and troubleshooting equipment built and sold by ALTA Refrigeration.
- Perform maintenance and repairs on:
- Mechanical components and systems such as, motors, bearings, pumps, and pulleys.
- Electrical systems, low and high-voltage “24VDC -480VAC”
- Perform annual, quarterly, sand weekly maintenance schedules and tasks assigned by
- Perform work in a safe manner
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Experience with OSHA mandated industrial safety to include arc flash, LOTO procedures, etc.
- Experience with manual hand and power tools.
- Experience with safe operation of material handling equipment.
- Basic computer knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office (EXCEL, Word and Outlook)
- Electrical repair and troubleshooting skills
- Aptitude for mechanical processes
- Demonstrate an understanding and adherence to all work safety policies, procedures, and governing requirements
- Ability to work unsupervised or with limited instruction
- Available to travel up to 25%
- Availability to be on call nights and/or weekends as required
What we offer:
- Up to 96 hours PTO (Personal Time Off)
- 40 hours Vacation after one year, 80 hours Vacation after two years
- Group Health Insurance with strong company contribution
- Company Funded Health Reimbursement Arrangement
- Company provided service vehicle
- Company provided phone
- Company provided laptop or tablet
- An impressive Tool allowance – up to $5,000.00 year
- Company-paid training
- Long Term/Short Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 6% Company Match on 401(k)
- Employee Referral Program
Group Health Insurance with strong company contribution
- Company Funded Health Reimbursement Agreement
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term/Long Term
- Disability Insurance
Paid Vacation and Paid Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Up to 10 days of Vacation
- Up to 15 days of PTO
Dollar for dollar company match on 401(k), up to 6%
- Up to $2,500 Employee Referral Program
- Up to $5,000/year tool allowance for technicians